Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy, busy

Sorry I haven't posted on here for SO long! What a busy few months it has been! (I'll spare you all the details) But one exciting thing that I have been busy with is my (drum roll, please)...

WEBSITE

Now, it isn't finished, but when it is I'll be sure to let everyone know. It's my baby and I want it to be perfect when I "go live!" Hope you all had a happy Easter holiday! Here are some pictures from my family dinner party at my house:



The living room/dinning room all ready


cheapest party supplies ever! Thanks Walmart!


My brother & his girlfriend


My mother and stepfather

The kids playing after the egg hunt

My sisters family


My cute niece

my handsome nephew




Thanks for reading! I actually will be taking pictures of my sisters family today, so I'll get those posted later!

0 comments: